Monday, August 19, 2013

Potent Social Marketing Help for Writers

With 215,000 e-mail subscribers and 800,000 monthly readers, Social Media Examiner is a pretty potent information marketer. This week I’m posting links to a few recent articles. The best way to keep up with this spotlight on the social media community is to sign up for the free daily newsletter

For Facebook Users
“How to Drive More Facebook Traffic to Your Website”

“4 Easy Steps to Implement a Facebook Marketing Strategy”

“Facebook Hashtags”

For Bloggers
“5 Creative Ways to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog Posts”

“26 Tips to Create a Strong Social Media Content Strategy”

“3 Tools to Help You Discover and Share Great Content”

For Pinterest Users
“Pinterest Success: Creative Ways to Use Pinterest for Your Business”

For Twitter Users
“Twitter Traffic: How to Double Your Traffic to Your Content”
http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/twitter-traffic-how-to-double-your-traffic-to-your-content-with-twitter/

Which blogs have you found most useful?

11 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

    Social Media Marketing in Karachi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Social marketing is a broad field. It's expected that seminars like this will open up various ideas. I'm glad that you enjoyed the experience.

    content marketing agency & social media marketing agency

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up

    Web hosting Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Hassan. I plan to continue to add resources in various categories to help writers, especially children's writers and readers/buyers of children's books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Facebook Marketing Services in Karachi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Cloud hosting karachi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    Gynecology instruments
    Orthopedic instruments
    Hollow wear Utensils

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to all who found this useful information. Your interest in this subject has encouraged me to add to the information here in a future blog. And don't forget you can find marketing topics by scrolling through the Blogs by Topic page and the Marketing Resources page (both are listed alphabetically).

    ReplyDelete
  9. was awesome to locate this one. I will end up being returning to look at some other posts that you have another time.


    facebook marketing strategy

    ReplyDelete