Wednesday, June 5, 2013

More Children's Book Bloggers

More children’s book blog sites that review/promote books for middle-grade readers. These sites will be added to the list that appears on the MG Book Bloggers page on this site. Your suggested additions to the list are very welcome. Use the comment box or e-mail me at maggielyons66 at gmail dot com and I'll add your comment to the list.

http://www.playingbythebook.net/ 
Reviews and excellent lists of children’s book bloggers and books by category.

http://biblionasium.com/#tab/all-books
Online social network (similar to Goodreads) that encourages kids ages 6-12 to read. Books are recommended by community members (kids, parents, and teachers) and reviewed. Kids can create their own virtual bookshelves and receive reading help from teachers and parents.

http://www.ewords4kids.com/
Margaret Bucklew's website "is not only for authors to list their kids books, but a place for children, parents, grandparents, teachers, librarians and all those with an interest in children's literature to find great books."

The following are a few blogs featuring MG literature that appear on the Independent Book Bloggers Awards list at Goodreads.com.









Find more book blogs (799 of them!) at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book_blogger_award

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning my site! I really appreciate it!
    Monica
    www.the-readathon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to list your site, Monica. It's a good one! Are you still back-logged with books to review?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie.
    I wrote MG an blog (a bit) on my site www.rajonesauthor@gmail.com.
    I try and avoid 'how to'anything. But usually come up with somethign wierd and wonderful, or a blog about my two dogs--the doggone blog.

    You have an awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way,

    Dewi the Dragon. I'm from the same place as him--wales--and I also speak the language. But I don't breathe fire--well not often.

    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhys, glad to hear from you. I'm a Welsh expat from Glamorganshire. Will be visiting Wales this August. Dewi is from Pembrokeshire. A character in the book is named Jones. Jones the
    Tongue is a chemistry-mad toad! In the prequel to Dewi and the Seeds of Doom, a character named Rees (I simplified the spelling) is a worrywart heron. So you're in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for listing my blog! I'm very honored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very good information a really nice blog. keep it up!!!

    Islamic books for children & Islamic books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Ricky. I'll put more bloggers on this page soon, particularly bloggers who review and promote books for middle-grade readers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Little puppy Book Series contains Three amazing puppy books for kids. This puppy books are really special books for kids. My little puppy bella, my little puppy kirra, my little naughty puppy
    more information then visit:www.mylittlepuppy.com.au

    Amazon best selling kids book

    ReplyDelete